SuproCasino

Visit Website: www.suprocasino.com
Welcome Bonus: 100% up to $1,200
Online Since: 2009
Casino Software: Random Logic
Company: Kamay Holdings Ltd.
Score
7.0
Good
 
Software: 10
Variety: 6
Playability: 6
Support: 7
Bonuses: 6
Whenever one undertakes the task of starting up an online casino, they will invariably ask themselves the question “What do players most want from an online casino?” In this case, the answer was already known because this casino was created by the people at 888. It is very apparent upon visiting the SuproCasino that 888 put a great amount of effort in the planning and execution of this fantastic online casino.

The fact that this casino was produced by 888 is enough to draw players to this site on its own. But the truth of the matter is that the casino's true enticements are the smooth game play, ground breaking graphics and their wide range of games, bonuses and promotions.

With well over 2,000 online casinos vying for position in the industry, the competition is fierce. A sloppy job, even one small detrimental detail, is enough to turn players away to seek their gaming action elsewhere. The SuproCasino has taken every small detail into consideration and offers players a truly superb casino. The SuproCasino interface is very user-friendly with nothing confusing or ambiguous. The action is just smooth and easy.

You will start off your membership at the SuproCasino with a fantastic $1,200 Welcome Bonus package. The package opens with a 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $200. 25% of this bonus, up to $50, is immediately credit to the players account upon the deposit and the remaining 75% of the bonus is released once you fulfill the wagering requirements of 20x (pending bonus). Then, for the 10 months following your first deposit, you will receive a 10% Monthly Deposit Bonus of up to $100.

This casino offers players numerous payment options for both deposits and withdrawals. All of the payment methods are safe and secure as well as quick and efficient. The casino also provides players with a very professional customer support team that can be contacted 24/7 via phone, email and live chat.


Casino review by MPThrill.com, Content updated on May 2011.
Score 7.0 range is between 10 and 0.

SuproCasino Updates